I General Provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules and conditions of participation in the "Loyalty Program I LIKE KOLLALE", hereinafter referred to as the I LIKE KOLLALE Program.
2. The Organizer of the Program is Eliza Szymani running the business activity Kollam_art with registered office in Bogdaszowice (55-080), 30 Słoneczna Street, Poland, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, NIP: 6922330513, REGON: 021342885, which is the owner of the online store www.kollale.com, hereinafter referred to as Kollale,
3. The LIKE KOLLALE program is established for an indefinite period of time, but is divided into two-year editions. The first edition begins on April 8, 2023 and ends on April 8, 2025. After each edition, unused points are deleted.
4. Participation in the Program requires acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
5. To the extent not covered by these Regulations, the Regulations of the online store, available at www.kollale.com, shall apply.
II Conditions of participation in the Program
1. Participation in the Program is voluntary and does not involve any fees.
2. The LIKE KOLLALE Program is available only to registered customers of the www.kollale.com store.
III Principles of the I LIKE KOLLALE Program
1. You earn points for each purchase made in our Online Store www.kollale.com.
2. To get points you must be logged in to your account.
3. Information on the number of points for a particular product, you can get by clicking on the product on kollale.com.
4.. Points are awarded for single orders. The number of points is calculated from the sum of product prices after taking into account discounts. The cost of shipping is not taken into account. For every 10 pln spent you will receive 25 points. The exchange rate is on the site www.nbp.pl (https://nbp.pl/en/statistic-and-financial-reporting/rates/)
5. By shopping you collect points, which can then be exchanged for products. Points are accrued at the time of payment of the order.
6. The exchange of collected points for products can be done only when shopping. This means that the products in the shopping cart must be paid for. To exchange points for products, make purchases of at least 100 pln. You can check the products on offer by logging into your account at www.kollale.com
7. Points cannot be exchanged for money or used for any other purpose than described above.
8. You can check the current number of points earned by logging into your account at www.kollale.com
9. In the case of withdrawal from the contract and cancellation of your order after it has been placed and paid for, the points collected are canceled in full, for the order in question.
10. If you return part of the ordered goods, the points will be recalculated and deducted for the returned products.
11. In case of deletion of your account in the store, your points will be canceled.
1. All comments related to the functioning of the loyalty program, you can report to us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
V Final provisions
2. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions if the necessity to do so arises from changes in applicable law or in case of changes in our company policy. A change to the Terms and Conditions has effect only for the future.
3. We will notify you of any change to the Terms and Conditions in advance by email. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions do not become effective until 14 days after their announcement. Orders placed prior to the effective date of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions as in effect at the time the order is placed.
4. The Terms and Conditions become effective on April 8, 2023 and are valid indefinitely.